Your Physiotherapy service will be covered by:
- If you are injured at work, your service will be covered by the Workers Compensation Board-Alberta -- WCB
Direct billing is accepted.
- If you are injured in a car accident, you will be covered by your car insurance company. Direct billing is accepted.
- If you have group insurance, extended healthcare plan from your workplace or family, most insurance companies we do direct billing:
Other insurance companies can be directly billed:
BPA, Canada Life, CINUP, ClaimSecure, Cowan, People Corporation, Manion, RWAM,TELUS Adjudi Care, Union Benefits and more.
- Some insurance companies are not able to do direct billing. In these cases, you will need to submit a claim form, invoice, and original receipt to your insurance company to get reimbursement.
- If you do not have any group insurance, you pay privately. We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), and debit.
- We're a member of Mosaic Primary Care Network program. If you have the Primary Care Network Certificate issued by your Physician, you will be covered a few visits per year.
- Should you have any question regarding your coverage, please phone our clinic at (403) – 272 – 9628.